Sunday, March 29, 2009

Act. Can't Scene. Fly

Lights Up.

Two birds are on stage in mid convo

Bird. really?

bird. Don't.

Bird. I mean, I'm not going to tell anyone I just find it very hard to believe.

bird. Please don't make this a bigger deal than it needs to be. Okay? It's not a big deal.

Bird. It's a pretty big deal.

bird. Shut the fuck up. Drop it okay.

Bird. So what do you say when people ask you to go somewhere.

bird. I just say I'll meet them there in a little while.

Bird. And?

bird. and That I'd prefer to walk.

Bird. Because you can't fly.

bird. Nope.

Bird. how does that make you feel?

bird. Sad. I feel so sad right now. I have no idea why. There is a ball in the pit of my stomach that is wrenching my throat down. I feel like I have no control over my future at all. I feel like my skin doesn't want to be apart of my body at all and it's seperated. Like oil and water. It's like there is this thin layer of air between my muscle and my skin. I feel so disconnected from everything and for the life of me I can't cry. It's like... I've never lived before. It's like I've never felt disappointment before. It's like I want to stop living. I do I just want to stop. Or pick up and start somewhere. I made a mistake. I want it to stop. Please make it stop. I can't stop it. My skin. I see it going. So long. Au vior. I'll miss you.

END

No comments: