Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Act Really? Scene REALLY? -Or- Waiting for Godot can suck my dick.

He sits on stage all by himself.

Someone comes up.

Someone. Are you?

He. Waiting for someone. I’m waiting for someone.

Someone. Oh… how long have you been waiting?

He. That’s not important.

Someone. Seems to me that it’s very important.

He. I’ve been waiting… a while…

Pause between them.

He. I’ve been waiting for a long time.

Someone. Do you think they’ll come?

He. I don’t know anymore.

Someone. I’m so sorry.

He. Me too.

Someone. Someone out there loves you.

He. Maybe.

END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this one because when Someone says, " Someone out there loves you." It could be them talking about themselves! And then it's even more heart breaking when he says, "Maybe" because he doesn't know what's in front of him!

How awesome!