Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Act And then they Scene … You know…

A man is laying on his back.

He is completely naked.

A woman stands in the distance.

She is the most beautiful women in the entire world.

There was a contest to find her.

They examined her body through and through.

Her breasts are perfect.

Her vagina is gorgeous.

Her face is flawless.

She stands there looking amazing.

The man is masturbating.

She does not move.

He gets close to cumming.

Man. I’m almost there. I’m almost there!

Woman. How does it feel?

Man. Amazing. Like a million tiny you’s are in my lungs kissing my organs.

Woman. That’s nice.

Man. I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum! AH!!

The man cums.

There is a moment of nirvana as the man lays with it all sprawled on his belly.

It is across his chest and even fills up his belly button.

Woman. We made it together.

Man. Yes.

Woman. We finally made it together.

Man. Never leave me.

Woman. I won’t.

Man. I’m never going to leave you. Never ever.

The man is still in paradise.

He cannot get the smile off of his face.

It feels so good.

He is finally where he wants to be.

For a single moment in time there is no violence in the world.

Everyone loves each other.

For the first time in this man’s life.

Everything is as it should be.

Everything is perfect.

It feels so good.

END

No comments: